Nature

Nature

lauantai 23. toukokuuta 2015

Kin Suhsi restaurant

I planned to go the event called "Maailma kylässä" with my friends in the center of Helsinki. Before that we decided to have sushi buffet of Kin Sushi restaurant. The address is Lönnrotinkatu 2 and you can find the place in the opposite of Stockmann close to Scandic Marski hotel.





The buffet costs 14,50€ (you are able to check from their website) and you can eat more than 20 various kinds of sushis. My favorites are avocado, surimi (red, white meat), inari (tofu), saki (salmon), smoked salmon and spicy ebi (shrimp) tempura!! :P







We ate on the lower floor since there were not enough spaces for us. The decorations of restaurant made me feel comfortable and delightful. It was relaxing to sip the green tea and chat with my friends~




Sushi were delicious and I recommend this place. I ate sooo much that I had to rest a bit haha xD



More details about the restaurant from these website:
http://www.kinsushi.fi/#about
https://www.facebook.com/RestaurantKinSushiHelsinki?fref=ts   

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti