Nature

Nature

sunnuntai 10. toukokuuta 2015

Happy Mother's day!

Today, I woke up early to prepare the (tried-my) best breakfast meal to Mom. Guess what I made? After having cleaned the kitchen I started to mix some milk, salt, sugar, eggs and oil together in a bowl. In the end, I added wheat flour little by little. Any idea now?


Yes, it's crepe!! Of course, they are not ordinary ones, I made them into heart shapes~



In addition, I boiled some green tea (bought from Asian market) and mom's favorite flower (from Plantagen).





Here comes the final form~

The flower package was hiding on the balcony :P

When Mom saw my surprise, she was really happy. I was proud of me to see her smiling happily with surprise. I wanted to enlighten her morning even though she had to go to the work.

I want Mom to be happy. I want Mom to enjoy her life. I want Mom all the best!

Mothers treasure their own children the most! Even in difficult times, Mom is always the one standing by your side and supporting you. Thus, show her your heart, thank her for being your Mom, and let she know that you really love her. I'm sure Moms think the same way as you do. Sometimes it's hard to say honestly how you feel but you can show it by your actions. The meaning itself is waht really matters!

Enjoy Mother's day with your mom from the bottom of your heart!

I love you Mom! <3


PS.
Mother's Day dinner with Mom's relatives. There were many delicious food (I don't know their names but I know Beijing duck, big shrimps, dumplings) :P



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti